QBE continues its commitment to financial inclusion with the launch of its second Foundation FIAP in November 2023.
In 2021 QBE launched its first Foundation FIAP which outlined 29 initiatives aimed at improving financial inclusion, resilience and wellbeing for its customers, community partners, suppliers, and employees.
Following a successful independent review in 2022, QBE decided to embark on its next phase to further support its stakeholders by:
- Providing improved awareness and access to appropriate financial products and services
- Increased understanding of barriers to financial inclusion, resilience and wellbeing
- Improved support for financially vulnerable customers, employees, suppliers and community
- Increased pathways and tools for ongoing support for vulnerable groups
- More partnerships and collaboration to support vulnerable groups.
Read more about QBE and its FIAP progress on the QBE website.